QuestionWhat was your favourite moment in MfU?
I can’t choose one. Here are a few.
- Illya getting kidnapped on a red London bus in New York (that whole episode was wonderously mindfuckery) (I should include it all) (especially Edith Partridge)
- “Well, I never wanted to be impregnable” (hahaha, Napoleon really didn’t think his question through)
- Victor Marton visiting Waverly
- Illya of Arabia leading a cavalry charge (I have a serious lifelong crush on Lawrence of Arabia)
- Tavia Sandor and Illya gazing at each other (Evidence that Illya CAN show spontaneous interest in females yay!)
- Soaked and torn black t-shirt O.O
- Illya and Napoleon’s fake fight to help Napoleon escape
- Waverly getting an as good or better score on the firing range than either of the boys, without using a sight like they did
- Lisa Rogers revealing the contents of her purse, indicating that she had used the anti-agression spray mostly outside of the line of duty and suddenly Napoleon looked REALLY uncomfortable. (You go, girl.)
- Napoleon’s threat to Mandor
- “We have each other”